FIRST DAY (I)
Upon your arrival at Pangkalan Bun airport, you will be picked up, then traveled overland towards Kumai, travel more than 20 minutes, arriving in Kumai where Boat/Klotok, over lunch on the Boat/Klotok, continue the journey to the river Sekonyer. After traveling approximately one hour you will arrive at, First Camp, the name Tanjung Harapan.
At 15:00 you will be into the forest to see wild orangutans feeding on a platform that is provided, finished, return to the Boat/Klotok then continued down the river in the afternoon, will be seen in the animals along the river were playing in the river Such as proboscis monkeys and birds.
Boating to the location Second Camp Pondok Tangguy, after dark dinner at 19:00 and then overnight, we provide mattresses, pillows and mosquito nets. (L, D)
SECOND DAY (II)
Breakfast in the morning at 08.00, finished breakfast, heading Pondok Tangguy camp, see orangutan feeding at 09.00, finished back to the boat and the boat back down the river to camp Leakey
After arriving at Camp Leakey around 12 noon, break for lunch. 02.00.PM hour you walk into the forest, approximately 3 miles you here will see orangutans feeding on a stage that has been provided.
Once done here go back to the Boat/Klotok, then back along the river to the estuary to the location of palm trees, along the river in the afternoon you will return to see a lot of monkeys, proboscis monkeys, birds along the river banks we’ve been through.
After dark, mooring amongst palm trees you will see animals that fly fireflies flickering among the trees and beautiful to look at while enjoying your dinner, finish here and overnight (B, L, D).
DAY THREE (III)
Breakfast in the morning at 08.00, finished breakfast relax for a moment to adjust to schedule your departure to the airport. After completion of the break, the Boat/Klotok will return to Kumai, then you will be back we transfer to the airport for a flight to get to your next destination. (B)
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- The number of members of the tours can be for = 1 person, and the maximum is not limited
- Accommodation during sleep in the boat are available: Mattresses, Pillows, Mosquito nets, and bath with shower.
THERE ARE TWO CHOICES OF BOAT FOR YOUR TOUR:
- Small Boat/Klotok: length 15m, width 2.9 m = Accommodating 1-4 people can sleep on the boat
- Large Boat/Klotok: Length 20m, width 4m (if you want more free and stable) = Accommodating 1-8 people can sleep on the boat
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Tranfortasi from the airport to the boat and boat to airport
- English speaking tour guide & Cook
- Rent a boat / klotok
- All incoming and donations to the site
- Accommodation on board for the entire period
- Indonesian food based on the detail of the above
- Snack and mineral water during the trip in orangutans
THE PRICE EXCLUDED:
- Accommodation at the inn
- All flights
- Each type of insurance
- Laundry Service, phone calls
- Shopping, and other personal expenses
- Any costs due to flight delay I cancellation.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT:
- Booking tour package made at least 15 days before the date of the tour, and preferably one month prior to departure date.
- Booking Package Tour under 15 days from the date of departure depends on the availability of boat schedules, Please contact us.
- Booking tour package, we will admit when there is down payment of 30% of tour price.
- Additional costs 5% of the amount paid if payment is done with PayPal (the exchance rate based on PayPal)
- The remaining payments are paid after arrival at the boat.
- Changes in the tour schedule to do a minimum of 10 days before the date of the first tour bookings.
- Booking flight tickets through us, payment must be paid off.
- In the event of cancellation of the down payment you are already in the transfer will be returned 50% of down payment you are paying after the cut shipping costs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PRICE CONTACT US VIA EMAIL